Monday, June 23, 2003

Have you read my wife's blog? She is writing about nuptials. Remember - I'm married to her - va va va voom.

Okay Scott, so my blog is boring, erudite, and eggheady. Well, uh, uh, I don't care what you say, I still like my blog!!!

Had our first exploratory meeting for St. Pat's -- God is starting to gather a group. I am grateful, very grateful. This is his deal, not ours.

Have a class on Technology in Ministry at Asbury this week. Have to do a powerpoint with a song. I am thinking about "Tomorrow Never Knows" or "I am the Walrus" . Both are wierd, psychedelic songs that would make good ppt presentations.

Check this out - one of my professors does not like the Beatles - thinks they were a "boy band." Any responses? What a stupid thing to say!! Guess PhD's do not equal taste!!

PAX

No comments: