Friday, June 04, 2004

Okay, okay -- at least I made it four days. That is a record for me. Now I am officially getting back on the wagon. I will now blog for 7 days straight.

"Hi my name is Pete." Everyone responds -- "Hi Pete!" "Well, uh, I, uh, ...... I DON'T BLOG REGULARLY! Whew, that felt good." Maybe I should start a new organization -- Adult Children of Non Bloggers (ACNB). It would be for people like me who yearn to blog, who read other blogs with longing wondering when I will ever conquer my tendency to not blog.

You see -- I like the IDEA of blogging -- I just don't like blogging.

This is fascinating -- a blog (that is getting longer as I write) about my dislike and lack of blogging. Hey man, you gotta start where you are and move forward. Don't judge me by the standard of true bloggers. I am a novice, a beginner, a blog weakling. But I have signed up for the Charles Atlas course on blogging and will become a blogging great -- just you wait and see!!!

"Remember - denial isn't a river in Egypt."

No comments: