Saturday, July 26, 2003

Tomorrow morniing is my last day of official work at Church of the Apostles. My family has been part of the community for five years and I have been on staff for a little over four years. What a great time it has been!! There is never enough space to express the gratitude and indebtedness to those who make a difference in one's life. Here are a couple of things. One, Trudi and I thought God brought us to Kentucky primarily to attend Asbury Semninary - but now we believe it was primarily to be part of Apostles. Two, Apostles -especially Martin (the rector, priest, pastor, etc.) - made space for us to find our way in a new path for living out the Christ life as Anglicans. I am and always will be presonally indebted to Martin for the time he has taken to invest in me and form me for ministry as a priest.

There are lots of other things I could write - and I probably will eventually write - but this is a start.

Pax

No comments: