Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Boy - I gotta blog more often!!

Today it is shameless parental bragging time. First, Dylan - my 9 year old - has been accepted in the talented and gifted program at school. Of course this is the first stage of my strategy to get him into harvard med school so he can take care of me someday. Second, Rees - my 5 year old - has a reading list from his kindergarten class of words he is to master by the end of the year. He can read them all aleady. Third, Ainsley - my 8 month old - is crawling. I know, I know, I should be more circumspect - but hey

"its my blog and I'll write what I want to, write what I want to.
You'd write too if it happened to you.""


I think we are buying a minivan. More later. I have always resisited the suburban, bourgeous nature of minivans, but now natural law (ahem, 3 kids) has forced us into this.

Pax, Peter

No comments: