Friday, December 12, 2003

Random Thought DaySaint Patrick's Advent/Christmas Party tonight. Yippee!! I am looking forward to food, fun, caroling, fellowship, etc.

Rees was home from school with some sort of illness earlier in the week, now Ainsley is down with something. Man, the crud is going around.

It occured to me that current college students were born when I was in college. Tick tock goes the clock. Hmm..........

The new movie with Nicole Kidman and Jude Law looks cool. I am always game for a Civil War drama.

We do not have a Christmas tree yet.

I have not gone Christmas shopping yet.

The Penn Station Deli on Nicholasville Road is great. Give it a try!!

Has anyone been to Cozy Burger yet? I read a great review in the Herald-Leader. Sounds mighty tasty :)

Cheers


No comments: